Adirondac magazine is sent to ADK members, but non-members may purchase single copies of the most current issue of the magazine or order a subscription. Adirondac magazine is now published four times a year.
When someone says ‘room with a view,’ do you picture a lean-to on a remote lake? When you hear the words ‘a stroll in the park,’ do you dream of strapping on your backpack and hiking a High Peak? Does your idea of a ‘luxury cruise’ involve paddles? Then Adirondac is for you! This magazine is one of the many benefits of ADK membership.
Adirondac Feature Articles
In articles ranging from current environmental topics, to chronicles of the people and events that shaped the Park, to adventurers’ tales, to ideas about where to go for your next adventure, Adirondac features section offers insight and inspiration to active outdoors people and armchair Adirondack lovers alike.
The regular departments in Adirondac include:
- From the President – Current perspective from Tom Andrews
- Mailbox – Your letters and comments
- Accident Report – Tony Goodwin analyzes adventures gone awry
- Gear Review – with Tom Hart
- AdironDoc by Dr. Tom Welch
- Climate Change
- Expert Take
- Here & There
- ADK Education Programs – learning opportunities for everyone
- Seasonal Outings – information on how to participate in exciting activities around NY
- ADK Heros
Interested in advertising your business, product, or service to the thousands of active outdoor people who read Adirondac? To receive a media kit or for more information, contact: email@example.com
One-year subscription to ADK’s membership magazine. (4 issues)